[DRBD-user] Two NIC question

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Tue Feb 19 20:54:55 CET 2008

I created the private lan just for drbd, each private lan goes to a vlan
on a switch that consists of 2 ports only....

also as a note, i had someone mention to me that my eth0 or private ip
address setup should not have a gateway as to not affect the public
lan.. so my /etc/network/interfaces file looks like this..

iface eth0 inet static
        address 192.168.1.149
        netmask 255.255.255.0

is that ok