[DRBD-user] DRBD and Heartbeat V2 CRM mode unwanted auto failback

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Feb 5 09:49:57 CET 2008

Daniel,

you are using the Heartbeat 2 "drbd" OCF RA, which is not being maintained by
the DRBD development team. The Heartbeat guys should be able to help you out
with this. Please direct your question to the linux-ha mailing list (see
http://lists.linux-ha.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-ha) and be so
kind to post your results here.

Thanks,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

Please note: when replying, there is no need to CC my
personal address. Replying to the list is fine. Thank you.