[DRBD-user] Configuration examples for stacked devices?

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Dec 31 12:56:20 CET 2008

Sam,

the rewrite of the affected sections in the User's Guide isn't quite
complete yet. You can either wait about 1-2 weeks for an updated User's
Guide release, or check out the work in progress from our git repo, and
build the HTML from the DocBook sources.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.