[DRBD-user] Configuration examples for stacked devices?

Sam Howard sam.howard at officepcsupport.com
Tue Dec 30 11:59:11 CET 2008

Hi.
I could have sworn I saw some updated docs on linbit.org about the new
stacked device features, but I can't seem to find them now?

The man page with 8.3.0 doesn't show an example, so, I'm not sure where to
go next.

Also, just curious, but since the "group" parameter is now gone, is there
any way to make a particular resource a higher priority to sync than other
resources?

With luck, I'll get my new drives tomorrow, so I can build my 3rd server and
would like to try the stacking feature to replicate my data (this server
will eventually be a remote WAN node).

Thanks,
Sam