[DRBD-user] Re: Kernel upgrade for DRBD?

kris vasu krisdba at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 08:10:54 CET 2008

Hi,
I have installed drbd82-8.2.6-1.el5 rpm.

my kernel version is as follows.
uname -r
2.6.18-53.el5PAE

installed kernel packages
rpm -qa|grep kernel
kernel-headers-2.6.18-92.1.10.el5
kernel-PAE-2.6.18-53.el5

Please confirm if I also need to install
kmod-drbd82-PAE-8.2.6-1.2.6.18_92.el5 for drbd?

Thankyou.