[DRBD-user] heartbeat for opensuse 11.1?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:17:04 CET 2008

I complained about that forced online updates thing 2 releases ago.
I guess no one cares.

when you're in a lab with no outside internet connectivity, as I often
am, it doesn't help you.
it's so stupid.

and now, I hear the retail DVD box set is exactly identical to the GM
version. no point in paying any more!

I used to buy the box because you'd get the whole 14.x gigs of stuff
in the box, every major and important package, all the stuff they
didn't include online, the whole repo.

now, forget it. so for making me make my OWN dvd's of the repos, I no
longer buy the box.

Dan.