[DRBD-user] MAX DRBD DEVICES

Isaac González igonzalez at es.clara.net
Wed Dec 17 13:14:52 CET 2008

Hi,

This is the setup that we've in mind:

We've setup 2 xen servers, each domU have a LV (replicated in each
server). Each LV will have his DRBD resource. We will use heartbeat to
use the live xen migration.

A bit more explained:

ServerA vg00 (dev/sda4) --> lvxen0 (5GB) --> drbd0 (domU root partition)
disk = [ 'drbd:drbd0,sda1,w', ]

ServerB vg00 (dev/sda4) --> lvxen0 (5GB) --> drbd0 (domU root partition)
disk = [ 'drbd:drbd0,sda1,w', ]

Heartbeat will detect a network fail, it must kill machines in serverA
and poweroff machines in serverB.

Greetings.