[DRBD-user] Directory inaccessible after node crash

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Dec 16 08:42:01 CET 2008

Alexander,

DRBD is a synchronously replicated block device agnostic of the layers
above it, so if you destroy your filesystem, DRBD will happily replicate
said destruction to its peer.

So, unfortunately you've probably posted to the wrong list. Try any
available support resources for reiserfs. Good luck. Unless of course
you are actually seeing DRBD errors in your logs, in which case please
post those errors here.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.