[DRBD-user] Raw devices supported on top of DRBD?

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Aug 26 18:02:17 CEST 2008

If you do have to use something horribly obsolescent like raw devices,
of course you can. These days, O_DIRECT would be the way to go from the
application's end.

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.