[DRBD-user] List could set Reply-To:

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:44:09 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Rainer Sokoll <rainer at sokoll.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 04:01:19PM -0500, Jerry Amundson wrote:
>
>> If possible, it would be nice if lists.linbit.com set the Reply-To:
>> header to the address of the sending list.

OK, that's your opinion. Out-dated, and sort of cute, but nonetheless
your opinion.
For the author to state, 'saying "All responses should go directly to
the list anyway." is arrogant', is complete rubbish. In 99% of cases,
replies *do* go to the list, so why penalize the rest of us?

jerry

--
There's plenty of youth in America - it's time we find the "fountain of smart".