[DRBD-user] autotune network

Mark Olliver mark at thermeon.com
Fri Aug 15 11:56:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have noticed 8.0.13 has a feature "sndbuf-size=0, does this exist
currently in either 8.2.6 or the source head? If not is it planned to
be in the later release as I looks like it could be a good feature for
us for tuning the network to the correct speed rather than forcing the
network buffers.

Also I see in the commercial version of DRBD there is a DRBD Proxy
option for long distance links, does anyone have any more information
on this, what is does, is it only commercial, benefits costs etc.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Olliver BSc (Hons) MBCS CITP FCNSA,
Thermeon (Systems Admin)
Russ Hill Farm, Russ Hill, Charlwood, Surrey, RH6 0EL, UK
E. mark at thermeon.com
M. +44 79 20 062 647