[DRBD-user] DRBD w/RAID5 - Ubuntu Server

Henri Cook drbd at theplayboymansion.net
Sun Aug 10 13:31:17 CEST 2008

I've moved the meta disk to a RAID1 partition of ~500MB and it's working
much better, the only limiter now is no doubt the 100mbit modem - i'll
work on getting a crossover cable sorted!

I have this in my config, is it correct or should I be using [0] for
both meta disks????

on alpha {
    device     /dev/drbd0;
    disk       /dev/md4;