[DRBD-user] DRBD VBD's with Xen status

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:57:24 CEST 2008

Pasted from xen/scripts/block-drbd:
# - Tested, thus far, only on Debian etch with Xen 3.0.3.

If that is really the extent of testing, the docu is sending a mixed
message in chapter 11 with the big writeup on DRBD VBD's.

In my case, CentOS 5, they just plain failed with some block device
unavailable message, while phy:/dev/drbd1 works perfectly.

Soon, I'll have two more test servers if some CentOS testing or
development is needed.

Thanks,
jerry

--
"Years of Academy training... wasted!" - Buzz Lightyear