[DRBD-user] drbd-8.0.11 compilation on Linux 2.6.13-15.10-smp

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:38:51 CEST 2008

I'd recommend steering clear of 10.1 if at all possible, Don't spend energy
patching that one...
that one is just painful. I don't mean just for drbd, I mean for anything.
Force people to get a clue and go to 10.2 (hey, that rhymes).

BTW it's still taking me quite a while to get used to the way 8.06 does
things vs v7, very different.
I actually miss the "--do-what-I-say" parameter.

Dan.