[DRBD-user] DRBD Multiple Resources and Heartbeat

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Apr 7 09:32:26 CEST 2008

On Saturday 05 April 2008 08:29:43 Andres E. Rodriguez Lazo wrote:
> *My haresources*
> datos1.tesisandres.pe  IPaddr::192.168.0.100/24/eth0 drbddisk::webdata
> drbddisk::mysql Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/data::ext3
> Filesystem::/dev/drbd1::/data::ext3 nfs-kernel-server mysql

Just to clarify, please tell us whether all these resources are in fact placed
on a single line. Right now I can't tell if that line wrapped only in your
email, or whether you have introduced extra newlines in your config file.

And by the way:
> If i make them work independently they work just fine, but when i try to
> make them work the two at the same they, some errores are showed at the
> syslog and the primary node reboots, then the secondary node takes over,
> and after a few secs it reboots and so on...

Referring to "some errors in the syslog" is quite unhelpful. You'll at least
have to tell us _which_ errors you are seeing, and under what circumstances.

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.