[DRBD-user] Resources for learning how to use DRBD as Primary/Primary?

D. Dante Lorenso dante at lorenso.com
Tue Nov 20 18:34:17 CET 2007

All,

I'm interested in being able to share a file repository from 2
geographically remote locations and was interested in setting up DRBD to
  replicate between the 2 nodes.

I'm using CentOS 5 for my platform.  Does anyone have any documentation
or howtos on what I need to do to set something like this up?

-- Dante