Poor performance solved WAS: Re: [DRBD-user] 2.6.24-rc1 oops

Matteo Tescione matteo at rmnet.it
Mon Nov 12 04:49:28 CET 2007

Hi someone,

What do u mean by stripe align a file system? I used to align partition to
the 128 sector, but i think it's another matter... However i use vmfs over
my drbd resources.
I will try to move the meta-data out of the raid5-6 set, is it possible to
migrate them instead of destroying the entire file-system?

Regards,

--
#Matteo Tescione
#RMnet srl