[DRBD-user] New to the list and a ?

Benjamin Zachary ben at levelfive.us
Fri Nov 9 16:39:13 CET 2007

Ok I was looking at that but I don't think I want to run HA because I will
be syncing over a WAN for archival purposes and will unlikely ever use the
Secondary node unless I have to pick it up from the remote office and
deliver it onsite, so I will script something to make it run the cmd
automatically. I was just thinking since it was set to manual by design that
maybe I could set it to automatic :)

If Im way off base on how Im planning to utilize drbd advice is welcome.

Thx