[DRBD-user] Debian + DRBD + SATA RAID with problems

Mateus Longo mateus at insideracing.com.br
Thu May 24 15:03:39 CEST 2007

On 4/25/07, Mateus Longo <mateus at insideracing.com.br> wrote:
> On 4/24/07, AdMod <admods at gmail.com> wrote:
> > edit include/linux/drbd_config.h
> > [uncomment the following line:]
> > ===line:72
> > //#define NO_MORE_DEV_FS
> > ===
> > and then try compiling again.
> >
> It didn't work.

Now it worked. I patched correctly drbd 0.7.23 into kernel 2.6.18.8
and it compiled smoothly. But running stress after almost one day of
tests, I've got these errors in dmesg:

journal_bmap: journal block not found at offset 6158 on drbd0
Aborting journal on device drbd0.
journal commit I/O error
ext3_abort called.
EXT3-fs error (device drbd0): ext3_journal_start_sb: Detected aborted journal
Remounting filesystem read-only

Note that drbd is running in stand alone state, because the other node
is in production waiting for the secondary. Could this situation be
the cause of these errors?

--
Flws
Mateus Longo