[DRBD-user] Primary/Primary Configuration

Mike Tewner tewner at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:13:32 CEST 2007

Hi all!

Thank you to all the developers of DRBD - we really appreciate the great tool!

My question:
I have 2 machines set up with drbd/OCFS2 set up with a primary/primary
configuration. Files on each drive propagate to the other drive very
nicely.

The problem:
When one computer goes down,  DRBD starts up into "secondary" mode -
not into primary mode.

What is the proper way to configure the node to boot into primary mode
after syncing with the current primary?

The FAQ only covers how to initially set up the dual-primary.

Thank you for your help!

-mike