[DRBD-user] how long does drbd device do sync

Selina Sun - 孙晶洁 Selina.Sun at zyxel.cn
Thu May 10 11:21:53 CEST 2007

Hi all:

      I have no idea about how long the primary sync its data to secondary?

Or once the data is changed on primary physical device, it is send to secondary immediately?

      Please excuse my English (it is too difficult to me...)

      I mean, for heartbeat, set keepalive is to set interval between heartbeat packets. While for DRBD, is there such a variable to tell primary send data to secondary each 1 or 2 or other number seconds if the data changed??

      I haven’t found a variable in drbd.conf.

      Thank you very much.

Best regards

Selina Sun

SW2