[DRBD-user] DRBD Autor wanted...

Markus Feilner mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de
Mon Jun 25 10:29:49 CEST 2007

Hello List,

as an editor at the german linux magazine I am looking for an author who would
like to write about 5-6 pages on drbd (workshop or a special detail of drbd)

If you are interested, please send me an email to:
<mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de>

Thank you!

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Best Regards,

Markus Feilner

--
Linux New Media AG, Sueskindstr. 4, 81929 Muenchen, Germany
Phone: +49 89 9934 1122, Fax: +49 89 9934 1199

Linux New Media - The Pulse of Linux
Lawrence - Malaga - Manchester -
Muenchen -  Sao Paulo - Timisoara - Warszawa