[DRBD-user] more than 2 nodes.

Jon Gabrielson jonyahoo at directfreight.com
Mon Jun 4 06:06:58 CEST 2007

I have 4 servers that each have a second hd that I would
like mirrored.  How do most people handle more
than 2 nodes?  Can you stack drbd layers?  i.e. have a
drbd layer on top of 2 separate drbd layers.  Is that safe.
Is there a better way to keep 4 separate harddrives
in sync so that all 4 servers can access their local hd
with changes being mirrored to the other 3?

Jon.