[DRBD-user] Re: heartbeat 2.0.8: lockups kerneloops

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Sun Feb 25 18:07:22 CET 2007

What driver problems did you experience with it? I'm interested in
knowing possible problem areas before I hit them. One thing I did notice
is for drivers that use dkms to compile I had to do a couple of tweaks
to get them to recognize the CentOS kernel version as RHEL4, but they
were simple sed macro changes.

I tried FC5 for a while, but I couldn't keep up with all the kernel and
libc updates, so decided for my SAN server to use something more stable.

-Ross