[DRBD-user] drbd-8: resize underlying LVM volume probs

sven.drbd-user at huster.me.uk sven.drbd-user at huster.me.uk
Sat Feb 17 11:35:36 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm running 2.6.18-3 xen kernel from sarge backports and compiled 8.0.0
from source

I'm testing running drbd on top of LVM but got some trouble to make drbd
recognize the change when I resize the underlying LVM volume.

Basically it seems to pick up when I shrink the volume and run 'drbdadm
resize' but trying to grow it does not work.

I'd apprechiate some pointers how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks
Sven