[DRBD-user] Re: Heartbeat V2 w/CRM and DRBD 8

Greg Haase haaseg at onefreevoice.com
Thu Dec 20 22:53:45 CET 2007

Set it up like the v1 instructions tell you, then use haresources2cib.py
to convert your haresources file to the cib.xml v2 config.

That should give you a working v2 setup. You should be able to tweak it
from there to your liking.  I've spent the last couple of weeks
fine-tuning it and testing failover scenarios, and I think I've got a
pretty decent drbd + mysql setup now using packages provided in the CentOS
Extras repository.