[DRBD-user] dmesg: drbd_bm_set_bits_in_irq ?

Matteo Tescione matteo at rmnet.it
Tue Dec 11 03:55:50 CET 2007

Hi Vincent,

Il 10-12-2007 18:55, "Fortier,Vincent [Montreal]"
<Vincent.Fortier1 at EC.GC.CA> ha scritto:

> [...]

I occasionally had this kind of behaviour when using lv's over drbd devices,
and i found it was related of the filters inside lvm.conf, telling lvm stuff
to lookup in drbd devices, breaking the underlying meta-data.

See if this helps,
Cheers,

--
#Matteo Tescione