[DRBD-user] dmesg: drbd_bm_set_bits_in_irq ?

Fortier,Vincent [Montreal] Vincent.Fortier1 at EC.GC.CA
Mon Dec 10 18:55:10 CET 2007

Glad to know I've shake-up things to make this bug emerge and get
resolved...

> Still, you would never have run into this issue if your
> underlying disks hadn't been totally broken (as they were,
> apparently).

Apparently they where... although reasons unknown...

> From your last message, it appears that you have fixed your
> setup, and also ran a full resync to be on the safe side.
> Which is a good thing.

Yeah full resynch is on go... drbd0 is done and drbd1 is now at 50%.

thnx for the info.

- vin