[DRBD-user] Kernel BUG on drbd disconnect

Rene Mayrhofer rene.mayrhofer at gibraltar.at
Wed Dec 5 22:30:29 CET 2007

On Montag 03 Dezember 2007, Rene Mayrhofer wrote:
<snip>
> Sometimes, when rebooting one of the nodes, it will crash the respective
> other.
<snip>

Friendly bump...

Is there anything I can do to track it down further? drbd8 must be involved in
this kernel BUG, because it's the only live connection between the two
boxes - heartbeat is disabled for debugging purposes, and otherwise the Xen
domUs are independent.

Rene

Gibraltar firewall       http://www.gibraltar.at/