[DRBD-user] automatically set to primary state

aw at dayznet.org aw at dayznet.org
Tue Sep 12 16:29:14 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm currently using drbd-0.7.21 in connection with linux-2.6.17.11.
For now there is only one node at all. The drbd-device has been set up
and is running fine if I set it to primary manually (drbdadm primary all).
Everytime the drbd script (/etc/init.d/drbd) start it will set the
drbd-device to secondary and waits x seconds (degr-wfc-timeout) for the
second node.
Is there any chance to bring up the device/node in primary state (as there is
only one node at all) automatically by drbd?

Thanks,

Alexander