[DRBD-user] Events that cause Standalone mode

Aaron Randall aaron.randall at visionoss.com
Mon May 15 09:37:20 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Could someone please explain to me the events that can cause a server to
go standalone while using DRBD?  I have two servers that sync and
failover normally, but I came back to them last week and both were in
Standalone mode.  It seems that in the logs there were complaints that
the network interfaces were going up and down.

Regards,

Aaron