[DRBD-user] drbddisk does not mount resource

Andreas Rittershofer andreas at rittershofer.de
Tue May 9 09:07:54 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, den 05.05.2006, 21:11 +0100 schrieb Luciano Miguel Ferreira
Rocha:
> On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 10:02:28PM +0200, Andreas Rittershofer wrote:
> > lbs3 10.0.0.41 10.0.0.51 drbddisk::drbd0
> > lbs4 10.0.0.42 10.0.0.52 drbddisk::drbd1
> >
> > At the moment there are no programs which are started here, this will
> > follow later when all is running fine. The IP-addresses are assigned
> > correctly. (I have a similar configuration on two other machines with a
> > slightly older DRBD-version, there everything is running fine since
> > years.)
>
> You're confused. The ha drbddisk doesn't mount the device, it only makes
> it primary.

On my other system there is a script named "datadisk" which makes a
device primary AND mounts it. In the actual DRBD I cannot find a script
"datadisk" so I used "drbddisk" assuming it does the same - making a
device primary AND mounting it.
Now it seems that drbddisk only makes a device primary.

> Use Filesystem for that:
> Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/data3::ext3

I added this but nothing gets mounted - also I cannot find a script
called "Filesystem" - where should it be?

mfg ar

--
E-Learning in der Schule:
http://www.dbg-metzingen.de/Menschen/Lehrer/Q-T/Rittershofer/E-Learning/