[DRBD-user] DRBD on FC4 2.6.15-1.1831_FC4smp

Brenton Rothchild brentonr at dorm.org
Fri Mar 17 22:11:52 CET 2006

I guess I sent my question to the list too soon... I removed Neil Brown's
patch from FC4's 2.6.15-1.1833_FC4 kernel and have tested it quite
successfully with DRBD 0.7.17 (svn rev. 2123) under both UP and SMP.

It seems Neil Brown's patch was the issue, for me at least, in solving
the mkfs hangs.

Hope this helps anybody still having problems under FC4 :)

Thanks!
-Brenton Rothchild