[DRBD-user] partition issues

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Thu Mar 16 18:56:12 CET 2006

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> you cannot partition a drbd.  we don't support partitioning.
> thats why those device nodes do not exist.

Well, that explains that. Except I'm confused why the xen guest can mount each
partition as if the drbd device was a normal disk, but fdisk on the xen0 domain
cannot.

But hey, it turns out my original problem was due to me breaking SELinux, and
now everything's working again. So even though I'm confused, at least I'm happy.