[DRBD-user] config problem, meta-disk

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Mar 7 08:23:27 CET 2006

I love being able to answer my own questions.  But I'm not sure of why
this worked and the original one didn't.  When I change meta-disk from
/dev/sda2[0] to /dev/sda2[1] it worked.  Every sample that I have seen
shows an index of 0.  The size of the /dev/sda2 partition is 740mb which
should be able to handle 5 or so partitions (even though I will only use
1).

Any comments on as to if this is right or wrong please let me know.

Gary Wayne Smith