[DRBD-user] Help - synchronization

Lyrio lyrio.nas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 04:29:56 CEST 2006

Hi all!!!

I run the drbd correctly!!

but I have an question...

If an information is saved in an hard disk but for any reason another
harddisk has not synchronized ? I believe that this is possible!!!

Look the scenario...
An information is saved in an hard disk1(primary) but another
harddisk2(secondary) has not synchronized for any reason...
In another moment the harddisk1(now secondary) is sychonized with the
another hard disk2(now primary). Right?
But another information in the harddisk1 ?  Be will it lost ? This is common
with drbd ? How solve this ?

I wait for any help.
Sorry, forget my hard english. I hope that understand me. :)
Cya.