[DRBD-user] HA NFS with more than 2 nodes.

Ashish Khurange ashishk at it.iitb.ac.in
Mon Jun 5 14:04:36 CEST 2006

Basically I'm asking, is it possible to write a wrapper around DRBD,
without making any change to DRBD. DRBD currently doing some operations
to mirror data to one secondary node. Now this wrapper function should
force it to repeat the same function n times., so that n nodes have
mirrored data.
Is it possible?