[DRBD-user] error starting heartbeat (apache2?)

Vampire D vampired at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:00:30 CEST 2006

Following resource:

debian-01  drbddisk::drbd0 \
          Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/ha::xfs \
          IPaddr::10.100.5.70 \
          sleep::10 \
          mysql \
          apache2 \

heartbeat: info: Running /etc/init.d/apache2  start
heartbeat: CRIT: Giving up resources due to failure of \

I added this to apache2.conf as well as listen directive:

<Location /server-status>
    SetHandler server-status
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Location>

If I run through the resource scripts manually, it works fine.  DRBD mounts,
file system mounts, ip mounts, mysql starts, apache2 starts.

--
"Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look
just like the criminal they are playing?"

Christopher