[DRBD-user] Failure to launch heartbeat

Vampire D vampired at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 09:31:59 CEST 2006

Starting High-Availability services:
 Heartbeat failure [rc=6]. Failed.

heartbeat: 2006/06/05_02:52:44 info: **************************
heartbeat: 2006/06/05_02:52:44 info: Configuration validated. Starting
heartbeat 1.2.4
heartbeat: 2006/06/05_02:52:44 ERROR: Bad nodename in /etc/ha.d/haresources
[~]
heartbeat: 2006/06/05_02:52:44 ERROR: Configuration error, heartbeat not
started.

Yet I confirm the node listed in haresources/ha.cf is right by looking at
/etc/hosts, using hostname, using uname -n, pinging hostname.
The secondary box came up fine with exact copy of the ha.cf and haresources

--
"Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look
just like the criminal they are playing?"

Christopher