[DRBD-user] DRBD Alternative FS workaround to EXT3 corruption?

Brent Jensen brent at jeneral.com
Mon Jul 10 07:54:59 CEST 2006

I'm faced with frequent data corruption on a DRBD/ext3/md0/nfs system. This
seems to be in-memory corruption, but it does force the file system to go
into read-only mode. Anyone w/ experience: Does this bug only appear on
EXT3 file systems? In other words, might another fs system (e.g. reiserfs)
fix this problem or is it unrelated. Any experience / solutions /
workarounds out there? Thanks, Brent