[DRBD-user] moving Primary/Unknown to Secondary/Primary

Sarunas Vancevicius svan at redbrick.dcu.ie
Mon Jul 3 16:32:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm going to be setting up drbd system, but I'll not get the server
which will be used as a Primary for another while(waiting for those
new Woodcrest CPUs). But I'll have the server which will be a
Secondary soon.

I would like to start using that server, and then turn it into a
Secondary when the Primary server arrives, moving all the data
stored in it to the Primary. Is this currently possible and how - just
cp/dd the data from secondary to primary and --do-what-I-say primary
all?

Regards,
Sarunas