[DRBD-user] drbd and shutdown

Andreas Schultz aschultz at tpip.net
Tue Feb 28 17:26:58 CET 2006

Hi,

I've found the source for my problem and it is not a bug ;-)

I'm running vservers on top of drbd, the issue and the solution is actually
described here: http://linux-vserver.org/advanced+DRBD+mount+issues

Sorry for the noise....

Regards
Andreas

--
Dipl.-Inform. Andreas Schultz

------------------ instant broadband access ------------------

Travelping GmbH | Leipziger Str. 46 | D-09113 Chemnitz | GERMANY
phone: +49-391-40045984 fax: +49-391-40045299 www.travelping.com