[DRBD-user] degr-wfc-timeout - when is this value used?

Werner Fischer werner.fischer at fh-hagenberg.at
Thu Feb 9 09:27:31 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 14:50 +0100, Philipp Reisner wrote:
> I have attached a patch that fixes the issue.
> Please confirm that it is fixed, then I will apply the patch, and
> it will be released with 0.7.16.

I've applied the patch to the 0.7.15 sources, recompiled it and tested
it - and it works now *juhu*

On boot, it even says now "Starting drbd: drbd0: using
degr_wfc_timeout=120 seconds" (see also the small attached screenshot)

> Thanks for pointing such issues out!
No problem - thanks for providing such a great software like DRBD ;-)

greetings,
Werner