[DRBD-user] RHEL4 and DRBD 0.8 ...

Leonardo Rodrigues de Mello Leonardo.Mello at planejamento.gov.br
Mon Aug 14 14:50:20 CEST 2006

Some considerations about your problem.

This howto shows two methods of configuration of drbd:
1 - drbdsetup :  this method is show in the topic: " Configuração via drbdsetup"
2 - drbdadm: this method is show in the topic " Configuração via drbd.conf e drbdadm ".

Try to use the second method, drbdadm. and see if the problems continues.

In this Howto the ip 192.168.30.1 is the ip address of the primary machine, and 192.168.30.2 is the ip of the secondary machine. Is that correct in your configuration ?

Other thing, drbd 0.8 svn is not stable as 0.7 yet. and not ready for production enviroments, again yet.

Best Regards
Leonardo Rodrigues de Mello