[DRBD-user] RHEL4 and DRBD 0.8 ...

Sébastien CRAMATTE s.cramatte at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 12 02:46:32 CEST 2006

Hello list

Does anyone have tested RHEL4 with DRBD 0.8 or any other RedHat kernel ?
For me DRBD 0.8 svn crash my server  when I execute

drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 net 192.168.30.1:7788 192.168.30.2:7788 C
--allow-two-primaries -A disconnect -B disconnect -C disconnect
as like in this "howto" with a  vanilla kernel

http://guialivre.governoeletronico.gov.br/seminario/index.php/DocumentacaoTecnologiasDRBDOCFS2

I'll apreciate some feedback from other persons

Regards

Sebastien