[DRBD-user] During heartbeat installation

Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha strange at nsk.no-ip.org
Fri Apr 14 12:32:45 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 03:40:08PM +0530, ejazahmad.khan at wipro.com wrote:
> configure: error: The following required components noted earlier are
> missing:
>      pkgconfig, glib2-devel, libnet
>     Please supply them and try again.
> vishu:/tmp/heartbeat-2.0.2 #
>
> Please help me to resolve the issue. I already sucessfully configured
> DRBD in two machines.

This is support forum for DRBD, not heartbeat.

Anyway, as the error message tells you, you need the development
packages for libnet and glib2:

yum install libnet-devel glib2-devel
or
apt-get install libnet1-dev libglib2.0-dev
or whatever method your distribution uses for package installation.

--
lfr
0/0