[DRBD-user] Where/How do you mount/unmount the drbd devices underheartbeat?

David david at davidbranford.net
Mon Sep 26 10:49:52 CEST 2005

the Filesystem resource script is for that - /etc/ha.d/resource.d/Filesystem

So make your haresources file something like:

linuxha1 IPaddr::192.168.0.220/24/192.168.0.255 drbddisk::r0
Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/mnt/drbd::ext3

and it should all be taken care of. Just edit /dev/drbd0 and /mnt/drbd to
reflect your drbd device/mount point.

David.