[DRBD-user] May DRBD mirror data through 2 network interfaces ?

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Tue Sep 13 17:24:01 CEST 2005

Fabrice Durand wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just would like to know whether DRBD enables to mirror data
> through not one but two network interfaces ?
> Apparently it's not possible beacause in all drbd.conf files I met
> only one IP address is given per node for DRBD mirroring.
> How is it exactly ?

Perhaps these threads will help?
"[DRBD-user] Using multiple routes to synchronize"
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2005-July/003166.html

"[DRBD-user] Using DRBD between hosts with dual redundant network
interfaces"
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2005-July/003184.html
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2005-July/003193.html
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2005-July/003194.html