[DRBD-user] Local address(port) already in use

Gilberto Nunes gilbertonunes at bomjesusielusc.edu.br
Wed May 11 14:50:14 CEST 2005

X-MailScanner-Information Please contact the ISP for more information
X-BOMJESUS/IELUSC-MailScanner: Found to be clean

Hi All...

   When I try up the drbd resourece, I get the following error:

ioctl(,SET_NET_CONFIG,) failed: Invalid argument
Local address(port) already in use.

When I try this command:

drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 net 10.0.0.2 10.0.0.20 C

evereythink is well.

However when I try this:

drbdsetup /dev/drbd1 net 10.0.0.2 10.0.0.20 C

I received there error

Someone pass for this before....

Thanks

--