[DRBD-user] Old DRBD

Nigel Cox ncc-lists at rentokil.com
Fri May 6 12:31:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

We have an old DRBD installation using 0.6.1-pre16 which we did find to
be very stable.  This is running on RH 7.2.
I am beginning to get reports of files "reverting" to older versions.
I want to be able to rule out DRBD.

Has this kind of behaviour been witnessed in DRBD before?

It should also be noted that the cluster is broken (only one member) and
that this has been the case for some time.

Current cat /proc/drbd reads

version: 0.6.1-pre16 (api:58/proto:61)

0: cs:WFConnection st:Primary/Unknown ns:0 nr:0 dw:128184636
dr:333126773 pe:0 ua:0

Regards,

Nigel
Sys Man